Our Family List Has Been Fulfilled
2021.11.29 15:25 Single_Falcon_7951 Our Family List Has Been Fulfilled
I want to say Thank You again from the bottom of my heart my family’s list has been fulfilled I wasn’t able to post sooner due to my phone being off my kids are going to be so excited I will be sure to post many pictures.
submitted by Single_Falcon_7951 to SantasLittleHelpers [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 JoJopama Here’s what MicroStrategy did as BTC corrected 20% in November
2021.11.29 15:25 brien2021 Hvem er den store TV-kanon, som Sofie Linde omtaler?
submitted by brien2021 to InfluencergossipDK [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 ArcadianMess Found something familiar while hiking.
submitted by ArcadianMess to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 Fighter-3639 EA in a nutshell
2021.11.29 15:25 Mozart9927 Bat man thought he was intimidating and fails then needs saving too lol
2021.11.29 15:25 burimaliu I made the first step :)
I have literally just made my first step into the mining world (maybe late but I am in for the long run).
I've literally spent weeks trying to find a deal to buy some cards (searched new and used) and finally today I luckily came across the Aorus 3070Ti Master.
I have just ordered 12 of them and received a "pre-invoice" because they have to confirm the order still.
The costs were quite big for this purchase but I was tired of searching and thought that was a good deal especially finding them all in one place on most importantly NEW.
It costed me 1,080.00€ a piece for a total 12,960.00€.
Immediately after my order, the price of the same card increased to 1,399.90€. Idk why tho lol.
I truly can't wait to get my hands on them within the next 2-4 days. I am so happy lol.
Any idea what power supplies I should use for them? Anyone has the same card?
Id love to read anything you guys have to say about this.
Just wanted to share my first step with you :) :) :)
submitted by burimaliu to EtherMining [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 DudeDurk This new boat/gondola spotted in the new update teaser leads me to believe the next DLC might be a Europe Pack
2021.11.29 15:25 ShortAlgo $ORLY Trend is telling with the UltraAlgo Get a free trial at: https://t.co/NbEHDcudFV https://t.co/7DzQU3ec4W
2021.11.29 15:25 wrinkled_funsack Can anyone help ID these insects?
2021.11.29 15:25 Good-Plane-1020 Just Fair-launched!🚀 A Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to 🔱Aqua Shiba's investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to build the most heroic community to save Crypto and DeFi!
Just Fair-launched!🚀 A Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to 🔱Aqua Shiba's investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the #1 DeFi Token in all of Crypto. Join 🔱Aqua Shiba Today. Lend us your strength!
🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the Royal Atlantian Army!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x37B8996C92f9143aE82183280b120a3499Ab0b3C
Liquidity is locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0xabAF6f50Ac9219B9E19e35D97773294Aa6141e10
Contract Ownership is Renounced: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb7604d35e9873e076060b4f87d6ce70df13e039e84fd0106a0e227d95ad0187a
Buy with 11% Slippage right here on PancakeSwap!
Aqua Shiba has assembled his greatest generals to form the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council to market our token far and wide by advertising via multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more.
The Bounties of Aqua Shiba's Heroic Campaign will be shared with all his loyal hodlers via Heroic Reflection Rewards, Token Airdrops and Community Awards and Prizes.
Our Tokenomics are as follows:
Auto-Liquidity: All Aqua Shiba transactions contribute 7% to our liquidity pool ensuring price stability, sustainable growth for all his Aqua Shiba investors. Multiple liquidity pools and stable coins parings with BUSD & USDC will be added as our community grows.
Safe & Secure: Aqua Shiba puts the safety and security of his Army as his top priority and has ordered that Contract Ownership be Renounced at launch & 100% of Liquidity be Locked, therefore, ensuring that his token is decentralized and no individual, group, or entity has control over his royal token and ensuring safety and security for all his investors.
Heroic Reflections: All Aqua Shiba holders will observe their token balance grow through Reflection Rewards at intervals as the community grows. This function will allow holders to effectively earn interest over time and will scale as the community grows.
Heroic Marketing: Aqua Shiba has formed the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council which will utilize the Royal Atlantian Treasury of which 3% of every transaction is contributed to launch a Marketing Campaign covering multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more. Aqua Shiba is going to save the entire crypto world and rain riches down on his loyal soldiers!
submitted by Good-Plane-1020 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 __Lilybug__ Physics 101
Do physics 101 courses usually get a heavy curve? I'm doing about half as good as average which is terrible but is there any chance I'll pass?
submitted by __Lilybug__ to UBreddit [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 Medical-Rip1944 Loom knitting granny square النول المستطيل
2021.11.29 15:25 jaylencrenshaw How to play Xbox on a MacBook?
submitted by jaylencrenshaw to xboxone [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 MichaelMHughes1980 Dady Love By Cute Baby
2021.11.29 15:25 Substantial-Soft-642 MicroStrategy Purchases Another 7,002 Bitcoin Totaling Over $414M
2021.11.29 15:25 skv1980 Sīla bhāvanā
I am writing this post as an instruction manual for convenience of writing. But, I am not an instructor. I am the one being instructed. The instructions are a work in progress and they are evolving as I spend more time with them.
Sīla is one of the three trainings in Dhamma. I view the three trainings as forming a self-interacting system with one part supporting the other two.
The goal of sīla is the same as that of Dhamma. Of course, it cannot reach this goal without the other two trainings, samādhi and pañña. Virtue, morality, ethics in their general sense of meaning are not the topics for this post. They are very important disciplines, but beyond the scope this post.
Sīla is a training in itself, like samādhi and pañña. All these three trainings take time to learn. Yet, one starts any of these trainings with simple exercises.
The scope of this practice is simple to understand but difficult to state. To make myself precise, I am breaking it up.
- You want to reduce some a part of your suffering.
- You want to prevent it from arising in future.
- You want to do so by learning not to do few specific actions.
- You have discerned such actions that aggravate the suffering you want to reduce.
- You have understood how these actions aggravate your suffering.
- You have intentions not to do those actions.
- You can’t stop doing them because they are habitual.
- You feel discomfort if you stop doing them.
- You find this discomfort more acute than the original suffering itself.
- You eventually do these actions when you can’t endure the discomfort.
If you see yourself navigating among these steps, this practice is for you.
I said that the scope of this practice is simple. But, the list contains 10 points! This might seem overwhelming to beginners.
Let’s understand it using an example. You are suffering from diabetes. You went to a doctor. He gave you medicines and advised to stop eating sugar. He explained how eating sugar makes your condition worse. You understood. You came to home and opened the fridge. You daily dessert is waiting for you there. You start eating it and then realize what you are doing. You put the dessert back to the fridge. But, everyday, you find reasons to eat food high in sugar. You doubt. You argue with the doctor. He shows you some research. He makes you eat a dessert and show how it spikes up your blood sugar level. You understand. But, this doesn’t change your nature. You are still a person who eats sweet when upset. What should you do? This training! But, if you want to still want to argue with the doctor on the validity of the diagnosis and treatment of diabetes, you have a lot more work to do before coming to this training.
Even if you understand why eating sugar is bad for you and intend to stop it, it’s still a lot of work. Stopping to eat sugar will not cure you from your disease. Diabetes is a complex disease and need many interventions. Same is true for suffering. You will stop doing many things, you will bring moderation in many things, you will need to start doing many things. This is a long journey and we are taking only a first step.
The 10 points I listed above already contain a lot of Dhamma in it as small seeds. First two points are small bits of right intention. Point 3 is tending towards right effort. Points 4 and 5 have some grains of right view. Point 6 is again about right intentions. Point 7 can be seen only if you have a little bit of right mindfulness. Point 8 can result only from some investigation. Points 9 and 10 are an encounter with the first noble truth.
To do this work, you need to identify something that is unskillful. The high sugar food! How to do this?
This problem is not a small one. The best way I know to approach it is to work systematically from gross to subtle. What is source of constant regret and worry for you? Are you suffering in a particular way fairly repetitively? What is one single action that leads you into that suffering almost invariably? Asking these questions again and again to yourself will uncover few of your unskillful actions.
If the above questioning is not enough, here is a prescriptive checklist (not a descriptive list) to be used as examples and pointers. I have given one example of a second question to ask if the answer to first question is no. If your answer has still no, keep asking more questions in the same spirit. If you still get no, no, no, no, and no as answers, good bye! Be around as I will learn few things from you. And, best wishes for your jhāna
- Do you suffer often when you cause physical harm to someone? What about causing emotional harm by wrong speech?…
- Do you suffer often when you take what was not given to you? What about expecting something that is not offered to you but you thik you deserve it, especially, when it is not a thing but an act or gesture?…
- Do you suffer often because you are not true to yourself and to others about your actions, speech, motivations, moods, ideas? What about projecting yourself more kind than you are, or more calm, or more humble? …
- Do you suffer often because you are not honest in your sexual behavior? What about having sex to gain something and depicting it as out of love? …
- Do you distract yourself form your suffering by decreasing your awareness of it by using intoxicants habitually? What about taking an aspirin after the daily fights?
It’s interesting that suffering of kind 2 can lead to suffering of kind 1. If you try to take what was not given, you can hurt that person. In fact, each of these sufferings can cascade into other four. Almost endlessly!
After you know what unskillful actions leads you often into the deeply unconscious patterns of suffering, the next question is: How do you work with it? The answer is simple to state but difficult to do.
You endure the discomfort without giving in to the craving!
Let’s break it apart. Level 1
- If you find yourself doing the action, stop then and there.
- If there is a feeling of discomfort, let it be. Experience the discomfort and become familiar with it. Think of it as a strange animal and yourself as a curios kid. See what it does. Does it involve sensations in body? Feel them like a bad ride on roller coster. Does it have a mental commentary in background that is hard to turn off? Listen to the commentary. Is it like a show with images being flash out? Watch the show. There is no need to force this. This happens on its own. Your job is not to distract yourself form the ride, the commentary, or the show.
- If the discomfort becomes strong to the point that you can’t observe it, progressively relax keeping the discomfort in background. Practice diaphragmatic breathing. Release any tension building in you body. Think of it like having a cold shower. Enjoy whatever aspect of your current experience you find pleasing.
- If you can relax and soften into the discomfort, return to step 2. Otherwise, keep doing step 3.
- If the discomfort becomes even stronger and you can’t find any relaxation, do what you would do anyway. But, maintain whatever mindfulness you have. Remain aware of your motivations behind what you are doing. Again, this does not involve much skill to start with. The idea is not to cheat yourselves about your own intentions. The idea is to value responsibility and honesty about your actions. Observe the experience of “giving in” to your habitual pattern, as you observed discomfort in step 3, as long as you can.
The aim of level 1 is to give you experiential knowledge of what tanhā
is, how it leads to dukkha,
and how you can stop acting out of it in specially designed conditions. Of course, tanhā
will continue to operate in your life with full force in other contexts not brought under this training.
This work is first application of the four noble truths in day to day life. Once you know what tanhā
is and the dukkha
it cause, you need to learn new skills to work with your experience. Welcome to samādhi
! The ability to understand your suffering clearly is your first glimpse into pañña. The ability to stay with that understanding and calming any discomfort that it causes is your first dip into samādhi.
The only problem is that you can learn to stop eating sugar
without building any samādhi
That would be a tragedy! Level 2
If you practice with level 1 for enough time, you will find that you can become mindful of the urge or desire to do the action before the action has actually happened. You can also speed up this work by noticing in retrospect the cues that trigger the unskillful actions and being mindful of them. When tis happens, your step 1 will be to stop at the desire for doing the unskillful action. Rest of the steps remain the same. A training in samādhi
will help immensely here.
- If you become aware of a desire to do the action, stop then and there. The desire, when unmet, will lead to an unpleasant feeling. Stay with it.
- If the feeling leads to a suffering and a cascade of further suffering, let it do so. Experience the discomfort and become familiar with it. Observe it as long as it lasts.
- If the discomfort becomes strong to the point that you can’t observe it, progressively relax keeping the discomfort in background. Practice diaphragmatic breathing. Release tension from you body and mind. Enjoy whatever aspect of your current experience you find pleasing.
- If you can relax and soften into the discomfort, return to step 2. Otherwise, keep doing step 3.
- If the discomfort becomes even stronger and you can’t endure it anymore, you can follow your desire. But, maintain continuous mindfulness of what happens.
If you practice enough with level 2, a stage will come when you never “give in”. Great!
But, now you can take your training to another level. Now, you can change your focus from not doing a bodily or verbal action to not doing a mental action. What you do when the desire arise? You do not act out of it. But, you mind is still acting out. Yes, the thoughts and emotions about the action come up in your mind on their own. But, you participate in them. You reinforce some of them and try to suppress others. You might ignore some altogether. The practice here is to identify your participation or engagement at mental level and let go of it. So, in previous levels, you were working on not giving in to the unskillful desire at the bodily level. In this level, you work on not giving in to the desire at the metal level.
- If you become aware of a desire to do the action, stop then and there. The desire, when unmet, will lead to an unpleasant feeling. Stay with it.
- If the feeling leads to a cascade of mental experiences of thoughts and emotions, don’t act out of these thoughts or emotions. Just be aware of them and relax into them.
- If you become aware that you are liking certain thoughts or emotions and engaging with them by participating and reinforcing in the thinking process out of craving, let go of the effort. Let go of the need to enjoy those thoughts. If you become aware that you are not liking certain thoughts or emotions and suppressing or ignoring them out of aversion or delusion, let go of the effort. Let your experience be as it is. When you become aware of any effort to reinforce or resit it, let it go. Again, this is not to be done as an effort with great will power that will tire you out. It has to be done as a letting go off the effort you are already putting in. This letting go off is made possible by becoming aware of the effort - the effort of putting more fuel into the fire. Even the awareness of that effort need not be a high level skill to begin with. You will know when you put more fuel to the fire - it will hurt1 And, you will know how not to put more fuel into the fire.
These three levels of practice can bring enough joy in life!
These instructions are just a mean to an end. The goal is to train certain skills. When you master the skills, you actually have understood certain principles. Once you learn to apply these principles, you no longer need to restrict this knowledge to a few salient unskillful actions you have identified. Those actions were an important training ground. They were your musical scales, permutations and combinations of seven notes. After a level of mastery in them, you can start singing in concerts! Time to expand the scope of sīla
beyond five precepts!
Having known experientially what it means to experience craving, aversion, and delusion, and how they lead to suffering, what it means to be aware of your motivations as you engage in certain activities, you will want to apply these skills on all actions in your day to day life.
I am sharing briefly how I plan to do it. Each skill below can be in expanded into a full practice and can have 3 levels, as we did above. I am giving some examples in the parenthesis. Replace them with your own patterns. Turn them into practice opportunities.
- When you are aware of doing activities that are not skillful as they are rooted in greed, hatred, and delusion and lead to suffering, stop doing them. Something that is skillful now, can be un skillful tomorrow. Motivation behind an act makes it skillful or un skillful and it can change with time for the same activity. (A long walk can be wholesome one day and an avoidance strategy another day. You already know when it is later. Just don’t choose to ignore!)
- When you become aware of activities that are wholesome in themselves but become unwholesome after a point, observe moderation in them. Remain aware of your original wholesome intention for doing them and when it is fulfilled, stop doing those activities after that point. (You know that browsing your favorite website is mostly a skillful act but you also know the point beyond which it just becomes a procrastination habit. Just don’t choose to ignore!)
- When you become aware that you are not doing the activities that you know are wholesome due to aversion, do them. The thoughts, beliefs, or memories of such activities have negative vedanā attached with them and hence you are averse to them. (You already know a task you should have done 3 years back but it is still sitting in your todo list. Just don’t choose to ignore!)
The purpose of these practices is not to let yourself be addicted to vedanā
and let it push you into unwholesome actions or away from wholesome actions using the mechanics of craving and aversion. Their aim is to use this paradigm to uncover your deeper and deeper habitual negative patterns and to eventually decondition them. Think of it as a cleaning up work.
To conclude, I am speculating that a point comes when you no longer have any habitual patterns that can create suffering for you others around you. The mind unconditioned! But, you still have six senses doors and you can still see, hear, smell, taste, feel, and think. You still have vedanā
when the senses touch their objects. That vedanā
still leads to craving or aversion or ignorance. The ultimate form of sense-restraint is to decondition the craving, aversion, and ignorance that arise at these sense doors. In this way, sīla bhavanā
can be practiced right up to the anāgāmi
stage. But, as I said, this is just a speculation of someone who is not even a sottāpanna
The discussion of sīla
will be incomplete without a small note of the fetter called sīla-bbata-parāmāsa
. I can keep on doing all the practices I discussed in this post for my whole life and still not be able to uproot the first three fetters. I will be able to manage my suffering but not able to uproot it. The insight into Dukkha
is, after all, seeing that it is in nature of all sankharā
to be dukkha
. My experience might not be dukkha
right now, but it can convert into dukkha
anytime. Without seeing the nature of sankharā
and, hence, dukkha
, and the nature of all dhammā
, a significant reduction in Dukkha
is not possible. Thinking otherwise is not sīla-bhāvanā
, it is sīla-bbata-parāmāsa.
submitted by skv1980
to Arhatship [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 Quantum_Catfish And people say the team doesn't like Zach...
2021.11.29 15:25 AuraCor3 lost my OP newest account
Hey so I lost my account because I forgot to transfer to my phone, I was cleaning my computer and accidentally erased bluestakes. I had DL rimuru and sec shion, I was wondering since so many are leaving the game if anyone is giving their account away? If not, that's fine. I'll make a new one.
submitted by AuraCor3 to slimeisekaimemories [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 New_Epic_Artist The Attack Titan Mappa Studio Style (by me)
submitted by New_Epic_Artist to ShingekiNoKyojin [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 rustyrice 27[M4F] Fit and funny guy looking for a connection
lets chat and see where it goes
submitted by rustyrice to r4rmontreal [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 Kaddle1 BTS is CONFIRMED to Join Next SQUID GAME?
Check it out!
submitted by Kaddle1 to bangtan [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 Sir_Corny_Neck I didnt even know you could spawn this many.
2021.11.29 15:25 AndrewIsBest69 Best friend lost after 3 years
3 years ago, after switching schools, I met a guy, for the purpose of this post, I'll call him James.
James was a really cool guy. And we became really good friends, perhaps he became my best friend. The start of the downfall began when I showed him one online multiplayer game.
I discovered this game on YouTube and it was a game with a really small community, so small that pretty much anyone could get to know the developers. After playing it for a few weeks, I said to myself: "Let's become a part of this". So I filled in a moderator application form and what do you know - I got accepted.
When James found out, he wanted me to help him with the application too - there was no reason why I shouldn't, so on the lunch break at school, I helped him with it. The game was a bit bigger by now, but not by much and he got accepted as well.
The game started growing rapidly and pretty much only the moderators known the developers and other moderators by now. It was cool to watch it grow and think about how different things were in the early days. Later that day, I got a message from the main developer that I was kicked out from the moderator team for no reason. I've already known by now that this is the end of my friendship with James... and I was right.
We still talked in school and that, but he started meeting with the game devs and other moderators by person and fairly frequently - like twice a week, he went across a third of the country.
I switched schools after 2 years yet again. He was still my best friend for almost a year after leaving that school. But then, I decided to go meet the game developers with him. It went okay, they were actually nice people, however, I urgently needed to leave 1 hour earlier than him due to family reasons and James became so upset, for some absurd reason he ghosted me.
That's how I lost my best friend a few months ago and my life has been shit ever since. And it's completely my fault, if you look again at the begining of this story.
submitted by AndrewIsBest69 to lonely [link] [comments]
2021.11.29 15:25 lewman1990 I have not posted November’s box yet, I keep forgetting. But here is the theme for next month!